10 recycled Pencils - packed in a Reusable box
Each year in the UK over 1 million cars are recycled under the EU - 'ELV' scheme. About 65% is steel but the remainder 35% is plastic and fabrics.
remarkable has been honoured with many awards for its UK pencil manufacturing - including Invention of the year and a Guinness World record in September 2013 for the longest pencil ever made - 323 metres!
Great product for Home, School or office
12 recycled newspaper colouring pencils - packed in re usable tube
10 recycled Pencils - packed in a Reusable box The UK produces approximately 1.3 million tonnes of...